Sunday, October 7, 2012

COLORFUL & SWEET

Actually I'm not really a candy lovers or chocolate lovers. I hate something taste really sweet. But, time passed and I start loving candies, chocolates, and cakes. I don't know how.. just think as it was FATE... lol. Before I start loving sweets, I only like cheese cake from cheese cake factory and I never want to eat other cheese cake, only from cheese cake factory! But now, I could taste and ate all cheese cake and other cakes. Proud of myself *clap my hands* hahaha. 

Now I also love candies more than before. For chocolate I'm still not really like it, but I'll eat chocolate if people ask me to eat or taste it. 

Yesterday I went to PIK hospital, same like every week for my little brother concentration therapy. I still don't understand what is that therapy for.. But I went there because I want to buy macaroon that the hospital cafe sold. Compared with Bakerzin and Manon macaroon I still prefer the hospital's macaroon. The taste was better I think. The bakerzin's was somehow too sweet and Manon's was somehow weird. It's just my opinion okay? don't think too much, everyone have their own favorite and I knew it. 

Macaroon was expensive (in Indonesia price above Rp 8000 - Rp 9000) and I still love it and I already made a macaroon virus which made my brother also love macaroon. His favorite flavor was Pistachio (color : green) and Cookies and cream (color : black). Macaroon sold so many kinds of flavor, but many cafe only sold the basic flavor like : chocolate, strawberry, Pistachio, green tea, and lemon. Right now so many people love macaroon.. not just me or my brother but almost everyone!! GIRLS are all love macaroon on the first sight because :
1. macaroon have pretty shape 
2. macaroon was colorful
3. Macaroon was yummy 
4. Macaroon have so many different flavors
If I wasn't in a good mood, macaroon could make me feel less bad mood. So I really love macaroon.

Here's me on my way to PIK hospital



make up on the car O.O


Then arrived at PIK hospital and I went straight to the cafe to buy macaroons :D

Chocolate, Lemon, Pistachio, Strawberry



I love this pic somehow I think I look chio here :]]

Done ate all the macaroons, I pick my brother because he already finished his therapy. His concentration therapy only took half hour. Then as my Dad promised.. He took me to HELLO KITTY CORNERyeeaay!! hello kitty corner or hello kitty cafe have so many hello kitty stuffs and that's heaven!!








some hello kitty stuff beside my table





another HK stuff besides me 





I ordered iced lychee with hello kitty jelly and hello kitty pudding with 4 flavor..

idr 13.000

mango, pandan, strawberry, and chocolate - idr 20.000

Then after ate my pudding I went outside and my dad pick me up right there. Next we went to Sumarecon Mall Serpong. I went there and then I bought Couple size frozen yogurt from J.CO :)) 

Then I went home!! and ended up that day with smile and fatness!! lol :P

Thanks for reading!! Follow my instagram @vanessadesella !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon