Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hasami Kushi

hello. Last Saturday I went cut my hair and bangs. But before that I went to Delifrance cafe first with my brother. My brother brought 5 macaroons with all same flavor.. pistachio. And I ordered beef lasagna because I really wanna ate pasta that time. We went to that cafe while waiting for my other little brother routine therapy at PIK hospital. 

 here's my brother crazy face


my yumyumm lasagna

it's over :( the lasagna r all gonee to my body.. lol 

then after my lil brother done with his therapy.. me and my family went to Artha Gading mall. I cut my hair at Hasami Kushi salon right there. Nice and simple place.. but really crowded dunno why. So mamny people already called like a week ago to cut their hair right there. The price for different hairstylist were all different price. I choose Reza because I need to be hurry. I waited him for his break about 30 minutes.

japanese salon looks 

cashier

thennn.....

TADAA! I cut my bangs. I love it ~ :D

well, even tough I didn't really like my bangs because it looks like Lee's bangs in Naruto, I still love how Reza from Hasami Kushi cut my hair!! people, go to hasami kushi and you'll like it like me :)) it's not an ad. I just wanna show up how my feeling was.

hehehehe~ my friends who told me that and then I started to realize that she was right .__.

and the next day with my new hair I went to my family wedding party, here's how I look like 

I wore my barbie eye circle lense in blue but looks more like black on my eyes :D

follow me on instagram @vanessadesella
THANKS FOR READING :* 

3 comments:

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon