Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Penguin Nail Art Tutorial


Heey guys! I know it's been so long since I post a nail art tutorial. Well, because I have free times this week so I just made a new tutorial :P This nail tutorial is super easy.. I've made it last Saturday for only about 10 minutes. So I decided to share it with you all. The next day (sunday) I clean up my nail and repainted it + film it :)) Because my SLR camera's batteries were dead, so I just film it w/ my pocket camera.. Sorry if the lightning is not good :( I tried the best I can with that pocket camera. Sorry if it was a bit messy :( JUST KEEP SCROLLING AND WATCH IT :D:D

took this picture from Miyake's blog :P


Hope you like it! Subscribe and give me a thumbs up if you like this video and do give me a comment if you want another nail art tutorial or want to request me a video ^^


song : My Favorite Girl by The Icarus Account
instagram account @vanessadesella
thank you for watching !
subcribe and thumbs up !!
+++++
here's some picture of my nailsssss




><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon