Friday, June 27, 2014

PEKAN RAYA JAKARTA (PRJ) 2014

pekan raya jakarta which also known as PRJ is a big bazaar / event in jakarta. PRJ located at kemayoran, south-jakarta,indonesia. This event had opened since years ago. I always visit PRJ at least once every year.. This year I went to this event with my friends. by the way you can read about my visit to prj 2012 HERE. I didn't get to buy much things or foods this year bcause I don't know, I just start getting bored of stuff inside.. I mean every year this event fill with same food stand and all the fashion and electronics also the same la. So I'm not really into it. But still, I like this event bcause this place was crowded (same every year) and I enjoyed being inside a crowded place. hehe

All I did at prj is only eat, walk, eat, eat, play, and of course SELFIEXD lol :P
okay, let the pictures talk

nuggets, meatballs, sausages, fried siomay from fiesta

bulgogi indomie - idr 10k with tea or something i forgot hehe

SELFIE - verren - sherly - stella - and me

oh hello there mr FISH? is that a fish? who cares hehehe



group selfie - verren - me - sherly - asem - vina - minus stella and aket



next we played this game which cost us like idr 75k for so much bracelets to get those drinks right there
wasting money, lololol but i only tried a couple times while they play this game.. i spent my time by uploading our pictures on instagram hihihi


hey, we're rempongers wkwkwk
thanks aket - stella's bf for help us taking this pic :)) 




after we all bored inside prj, we decided to go home
butttt.... before heading home, we went to warung gaul to eat *again* this yumss toast, yeay! fatty fatty :D


ok, that's all ! babaay~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon