Thursday, April 26, 2012

first fake eyelash experience ♥

my exam are all done today and that's mean = HOLIDAY :D 
..........................................................................................................................................

my plan for today are all failed .__.
like i planed before.. i supposed to be watching battleship but my friend said that she didnt like robotic movie :( so disappointed
then, i just sitting around and watching drama until my friend came. 
We watched drama about 2 hours andd, my friend suddenly called me and ask me to go with her to the #abadiRestaurant that restaurant didnt located too far from our house.. then my friend pick me up and we went eat :D
The fried rice is so delicious and i likee it

After we done.. me and vista (my friend who supposed to be watching battleship with me) went for a walk for a while at the mall near that restaurant. She wanted to buy the newest comic book ^0^
I didnt really like reading book if i wasnt feel bored or anything else.. so i went to a stationary store in front of the bookstore and then i bought some fake eyelashes and i tried to used it at home.
After we both got what we want, we went home. Vista went to my house first before she went to her own house. 
When i arrived at my house, i quickly opened my fake eyelash, my eyelash glue and i also prepared my eyeliner and mascara. +a mirror
Then i tried to use a fake eyelash for the first time in my life :))
at first i taught that my eyes look weird because of those lashes, but when i used the other side it looks so cute and i love it!

here's some pic i post to my tumblr blog : 

#1

#2
i used a fake crystal under my eye 

#3

#4
see how long it was, really different from my real eyelash :P

okay, done with my first experience using fake eyelashes  ♥ :D
For tomorrow maybe i will just stay at home or maybe i'm gonna go my friend house and have some fun!! everything i'll do on holiday are all have to be an awesome day! if i dont go anywhere.. i can just sitting around my room and watch drama because it also FUN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon