Wednesday, April 25, 2012

bless me

i wrote this post during my exam.. and i really hope that I'll be succes on this exam! for last 3 days.. i already passed 3 subject and there're one left! Physics+Biology(belong to the same subject)! GODDD. please give me a good score!
Today i done my math exam andd i felt so confidence about this exam! just wait until the score out! my mom already promise me if i got more than 8 i will got a present! Wowww, cant wait :D
andd about tomorrow examm..
I already study and i really hope i could get good ann perfect score! Hihi :P

three days ago.. for preparation for my exam.. I need to get something makes me happy.. so before exam.. i used my etude house mask~ yippiee ^^ actually i used it for about once a week because i only want to used it sometimes* but that day.. i really need to used it so i could study with a great and happy feeling..
then i want to study after i used it. i think i'm so weird :P


see how i look like after using that mask! so fresh.... and so happy also.. dunno why :P 



gonna start blinging my things! after my exam r all done! i will make sure i finished my bling project >.<


i also post this pic on tumblr.. 
it's taken during i studied biology.. 

Tomorrow is the last day.. and I really hope that my score are all perfect.. 
annd tomorrow i will go to watch BATTLESHIP (y) 
so excited ! i wanna watch it since last week but my mom didnt gave me permission.. so i just wait until i done my exam! so happy happy and happy!
because after i done my exam i will got a verryyyy longgg longgg holiday!
And in June i will go to HK and Singapore! This gonna be awesome holiday :)
Going to HK = shopping timeee! 
I will give a blog post about my trip later ! 
by the way.. guyss. please bless me about my exam.. i felt scared because at this time i still blogging and not study! so.. see you tomorrow for another post! gonna study :P 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon