Sunday, May 6, 2012

what I've done this week

Monday :)
First i went to school at 8 a.m until about at 12 o'clock. My class was practice for our farewell party this month... it's on 25 - 26 May 2012. So excited about it! Then.. after done practicing.. me and my friends went to Kelapa Gading Mall to watch movie together. We watch 21 Jump Street.. The movie was "weird" for me. I'm just saying that it was weird. and i dont know why :P but that movie also funny and well it's okay. :))


Well. if i need to give a score for that movie.. i give 78 from 100 :) How about that?
Then.. after the movie is done. I quickly went home by myself because i need to arrived home as fast as i could. When I arrived at my house.. The electricity was out. My house is dark because it was at 5.30 p.m and the sky keep darken and darken because it's almost rain =.=
I looked for candles with my brother and i found it :D After that.. my brother turn it on and we put it in the living room, my bedroom (because i want to take a bath), bathroom, and kitchen. After i done took a bath.. I used my mask because i really need it that timee. andd about at 7 o'clock.. the electricity back to NORMAL :D Then.. I do nothing until I slept .__.

Here's some picture i took when I was at school :

when i got home :)







Tuesday and Wednesday
I combine my experience during Tuesday and Wednesday because actually I didnt do something fun like i usually did. I have planned to play bowling with my friend : Vista at 11 o'clock. but because there's nobody home.. i need to wait until my brother back from school. ANDD HE CAME BACK at 2 o'clock. SO MAD :((( Because of that i couldnt go to play bowling as I planned. Not only on that day (Tuesday). Also on Wednesday.. my brother said that he will reach home at 11 o'clock.. but he went home at 3 o'clock.. My plan to watch Mirror Mirror Movie also Ruined by him =.= So Hating that day ALOT >.<

After that.. I just watching Love Rain Drama episode 11 and 12 Online. Soooo Bored that day :(

Thursday
actually I need to go to school again.. but because of my little brother was having a day off. I cant go to school. I need to accompany him.. He cant be alone at home. So I stayed at home. at least I have *friend* at home that day. That day started to be a great day again. We ordered Pizza and we ate together. We also ordered cheese flatbread, beef spaghetti, and coca cola. 

When i want to took a picture of this delicious flatbread.. it's already out. only 2 piece left :P


CHICARBONARA with extra cheese outside the pizza :D Yummy. ^^


me eating my Flatbread piece

and now the pizza piece :D

After done eating I watch television and that's for that day :D

Friday and Saturday
I also combine those day because i do almost the same thing. 
On Friday.. because it was the first day THE AVENGERS movie release. Soo, me and Vista went to watch it.. like i predicted before! That movie was awesomee. I love Captain AmericaaHe is so handsomee. also on Saturday.. I went to watch AGAIN that movie but with both of my brother. So happy because i could watch it twicee

Those are my tickets :D

I got net blitzcard that day.. The old one was gonee, i forgot where i placed it. So my dad bought a new one. If we didnt buy that blitzcard.. i think i wont watch it again.. there are too many people and  I wont get the ticket. 

there's my new blitzcard

after that I ate delicious chicken rice while my brothers ate another food. 


It's very delicious ^0^

After I done.. I ate J.CO yoghurt. I bought the largest :D


Yummy. but Red Mango and heavenly blush still the best for me

Well. I almost forgot.. Before I watch that movie I ate beard papa cream puff *again* :D




After that I went home. SO full of many kinds of food that day :D 

The last day:
Sunday

Today I only went to supermarket and then i bought another crystals.. yeay... gonna bling my thingsss :D
pink and lilac :D

I almost forgot to post thiss. new nailss :D It's simple but looks cute ^^



That's for today's post... :D

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon