Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Etude house cc cream review

Korean most well known makeup is BB cream, the blemish balm / beauty balm which could cover up blemishes and brighten skin tone, came up with so much different brand. And now the new generation is born.. The CC cream aka Correct and care cream.. Also came out so many different brands and price. Today I'm gonna review the etude house 8 in one CC cream that I bought from my friend. She bought it in Korea last holiday. Mine is in shade glow. Let's just get startedd! Pictures :






Came in pump❤❤




Make your skin look dewy and glow! Korean secret of getting dewy and healthy skin ❤❤❤

Good :
Give your skin a dewy finish 
Came in pump so it's clean and hygienic 
The packaging is cute 
Didnt feel heavy

Bad :
Didnt cover up blemishes and dark spot 
Feels a little bit oily







Rate ❤❤❤❤ of ❤❤❤❤❤

2 comments:

  1. I was wanting to try the Etude House CC Cream but it might be too oily for me. Thanks for the great review! Hoping to see more reviews from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) yeaah., i agree it feels oily.. I've tried the face shop cc cream and I think it was good. you should try it ^^

      Delete

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon