Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dork Diaries

Heiio all ^^ Today's post is about Dork Diaries.. For people who didn't know anything about it or even haven't heard about it.. Today I'm going to show you about the Dork Diaries!! :D

Dork Diaries is a book which tell stories about a 14th y.o girl.. named Nikki Maxwell.. The books tell us about her daily life.. Well.. because she still 14 y.o.. so it's about her school life actually.. I start reading this books when I was 13.. so that time this book is like my favorite.. Because the stories and my real stories are like really true. And well.. this books have 4 editions actually.. But I just bought 3 editions because the other one is just a plain diary book and I have to wrote it myself.. So I didn't buy it.. After I bought these books.. I also tried to make my own diaries!! I think I can wrote it everyday like people who have diaries.. but for me.. I only wrote it for a week and I got bored. First time I start blogging I also taught that I will get bored really easy.. But after I saw some Singaporean blogger like Xiaxue (my favorite blogger, love her blogg♥♥), Speishi and Pxdkitty "Kitty On A Spaceship"(Actually my friend told me about them.. but I dont know how.. I just started to like them), Cheese (I know her from Xiaxue's blog somehow.. and after saw her blog I really interest about her!!), and Qiuqiu (I also know her from Xiaxue's blog.. I know her from a picture that Xiaxue post. Then I start like her blog too!!) I got interest about blogging.. and I was.. ummm. maybe like inspired by them? yeahh, I think inspired was a perfect word :P Thanks to them who made me inspired and made me want to try blogging even I wouldn't be as great as them.. but I'll try to be a blogger as my way ^^

Back to topic about Dork Diaries.. This book I don't know why.. it makes me think about more and more things that timee >>I was 14 that timee! remember that word<< In the stories.. Nikki have a crush and that time I also have a crush.. Also in the stories Nikki have enemies and in my real stories I also have enemy.. But, the difference is about Nikki's family.. She have a sister and I don't.. I have brothers, Nikki's father job is different with my father job.. Okay that's childish~~ HAHA
Well. I don't think there would be people who will got an exactly the same stories like Nikki's. Maybe some little tiny details will be different :] I have once brought the last book with me when I went to holiday with my mother.. Reading book on the way to a far place is a good choice!! You won't get bored easily if the stories made you always keep looking on it. It's like an adventure! or something than that..

And well.. These are my dork diaries books :))


The first book : Dork diaries  "Tales from a NOT-SO-Fabulous Life"
This book have a great beginning and that's why I keep buying the other editions♥♥



The second book : Dork Diaries "Tales from a NOT-SO-Popular Party Girl"
This book also have a great meanings for me.. This book make me know something.. so I keep reading until the next book!!♥♥♥♥



The Third book : Dork Diaries "Tales From a NOT-SO-Talented PopStar"
This is the book that I brought when I went holiday with my mom.. This book is also awesome!!
So.. For the people who haven't read these books!! Go buy them and read them! And if you were 13 or 14 like when the first time I saw these books! Read themm! you'll like them!! Haha #Not an AD#

Since this year I will be 15 y.o.. I have learned from this books about being a good girl :P LOL
Reading some books will make us realize about something that can help us to get a better life and make us improve about our skills and improve our attitude and many more. So don't get bored by reading books.. Try to read as many as you can.. and one more thing.. Read the topic you liked if you get bored easily!!

Also.. Gonna post some picture from the Dork Diaries books!! I don't own those pictures!! :

look how much Nikki will love her cell phone if "she have one" HAHAHA



look how Nikki affraid of being a lunchroom disaster

That was Nikki's happy dance. She'll dance like that if something happy happen

Nikki try to promote her blog :]]


Nikki's wardrobe

Nikki and her enemy!!


Nikki when she wrote her diary ^^

Nikki show us how much she loved her BFF!!

See? Now I will always love my BFF!! HAHAHA


Last Picturee!!! thanks for reading!!♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon