Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pari Island~

2 days ago I went to Pari Island with my friends. It was a really fun day !! we gather at school at 06.00, we get ready and went to Muara Angke at 06.30 by bus. On the bus I got fried rice from my teacher, taste quite yummy lah~ I sat with valeri, and Cindy was behind me. Arrived at Muara Angke, all of us went to our boat named "DOLPHINE" ann went inside the boat. About almost 200 students went inside ann we must get in quickly.. oh! forgot to tell!! Muara Angke was really smelly!! fish smell were really smelly~~ hate the smell =__= Btw, small accident happened with me, my head accidentally hit the boat's door, dunno it was a door or what but I hit it :'( 

..........♥..........

me and valeri on the bus

me and esther on the boat

cindy and claudia

jerren bossy pose lol

Then I went outside to the deck with esther, cindy, and valeri



selfshoot with esther behind me


valeriii~



my new nailss :P look at the green sea~ almost blue as barbie world sea

then back inside and wore my friend's hat 

And finally I arrived at Pari Island. I got welcome drink and snack. didn't took any picture..after enjoying our snack and drink.. we pick our own snorkling stuffs. I quickly run and took all pink! 



Done snorklingg~~ I couldn't took any picture while snorkling because my camera wasn't waterproof one :( after snorkling I took a bath at people's house dunno who r they. hehehe

..........♥..........







they trying to make sandcastle 



beautiful view~~~ people can reach that small island by walking through that sea!



beach volley~

I look small heree~ other pics I look fat. thanks esther for this picc lololol






with Chris









ready to back !!


..........♥..........
on  the way back~~









finally we reach Muara Angke and then we went back to school by bus. I slept for half an hour on the bus. hihihi




..........♥..........
thanks for reading. so happy that day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon