Saturday, November 3, 2012

Tous Les Jours

Today I went to Summarecon Mall Serpong with my family. While walking around the mall. I found out that finally Tous Les Jours open! I've waiting for it for months. Tous Les Jours was a korean bakery and pastries store. And I really wanna try it. So I came inside with my mom while my dad and my brothers dunno where...


..........♥..........



the propose cake. so sweet~~~







i bought that because it looks cute. lol :P







my choco chip frappe, love it


hihi. thanks for reading!! try Tous Les Jours bakeries and pastries :)) 

....................

1 comment:

  1. They have one in centerville VA. I love it.. I am always there on Saturday Morning with my Daughter - becoming a tradition

    ReplyDelete

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon