Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I was too lazy to fill my blog with some new post for month and now I'm really in a good mood to post something :) actually I wanna say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 to all people in this world :D I hope in 2013 I will get everything I want after what I've got last year in 2012 which like :
Fly to hongkong ( you can read the part 1 here♥ and the part 2 here♥


went to Macau (haven't blog about it yet :P )

went to disneyland (read it here♥

went to hello kitty cafe (read it here♥)
being a sales promotion girl a.k.a SPG --> such an interesting memories :D
graduate from JHS here♥
watch so many dramas
spent holiday with my friends at kidzania here♥

watched so many movies and the best one I've been waiting for years = BREAKING DAWN PART 2 here♥
got new ipod5 as birthday present
got polaroid 7s as christmas present :D

actually there still so many things happen in my 2012 life, I hope this 2013 I'll get things I want again!! and my wish to got new experience, new boyfriend, new school life, new gadgets, new friends, new fortune, new life :D
so many unexpected things happens laa. Like my besties broke up with her bf and my besties get mad each other but now they are friends again, thanks god :) and the more unexpected thing was esther have a boyfriend.. now she is in a relationship with KEVIN WAHYU ! hahaha :P CONGRATULATION ESTHER :P don't get mad after you read this ya! I'm happy for you ~~~ yeay yeay yeay :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
follow my instagram if you haven't @vanessadesella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon