Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE

Hello everyone!! I'm just gonna give you a very very very super super super short post right now while do nothing today.. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D we wish you a Merry Christmas.. We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a merry christmas and happy new year !!! YEAAAYY!! actually I'm really happy this christmas because I got so many new stuffs that I thought as my special christmas present :)) I'm gonna do a review about my present. I got a new ipod touch 5 generation PINK and new fujifilm Intax Mini aka polaroid 7s also pink :) hohoho! thanks mommy daddy, thanks god, and thanks santa ! MERRY CHRISTMAS YEAY! :P

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon