Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My top 3 FAVORITE beauty guru ♥♥

Hi, in this post I'm gonna post about my favorite beauty channel on youtube. I always check out their latest video like.. umm everyday! yeah that's me :P they all inspiring me to do this and that especially for makeup. I know information about the best and the worst beauty product from them. sometimes i learn how to do make up and hair tutorial + nail art tutorial from them. They all were so amazing!!

..................................♥♥.................................

First beauty guru that inspiring was MichellePhan :)) she was the first person I subscribe once I made my youtube account. She is pretty and her makeup were all not really hard and I love themm!! Right now she post about bridal look and she look so pretty! I guess even it was still too long for me to be a bride, I can still learn those makeup and took a beautiful picture of me being a pretty little "bride" lol. My favorite video were :



there still so many videos of her :) check her channel on youtube Michelle Phan 


..................................♥♥.................................

Then the next beauty guru was Bubzbeauty!!She is also pretty. She look so cute ^^ she made so many videos. love her makeup + hair + another random videos she madee :))



check out bubz video on youtube Bubzbeauty :D

..................................♥♥.................................

Then the next one was actually my new favorite beauty guru.. esther told me about her ^^ when I check out her channel she was so pretty, cute, and fun :)) she made so many videos and much about fashion.. but she also made some diy videos, makeup(of coursee), and hair :D her real name was bethany. 




check out her channel on Macbarbie07 on youtube ^^

..................................♥♥.................................


Well, that's all about my top 3 favorite beautyguru. check them out for cute and pretty makeup + hairstyle :D next time I'm gonna make my top 5 favorite bloggers. yeey!! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon