Monday, May 18, 2015

3 CONCEPT EYES R19 Review

helloo ladies!! stylenanda has been so famous these days.. Almost everyone who love K - trend fashion and makeup probably already know about this brand. Stylenanda is from Korea.. they have a bunch of super cool clothing line, shoes, accessories, bags, and also makeup. I madly in love with their cosmetics (3 CONCEPT EYES / 3CE )right now, so I bought a couple things and I think I can write a review about my 3CE stuffs. So!! without further due, let's just jump to my review about 3CE lip colour #605 R19 :) 

3CE have A LOT of lip products. They have the lip lacquers, lip markers, lip crayon, lip pigment, lip tint, and their most famous's Lip Color ^^ their Lip Color have a bunch of different colour, from natural to bold lips.


What most people love from their Lip Color :
> The colour is soooo PIGMENTED (thumbs up!)
> It last almost all day long!!

This R19 Lip colour is one of 3CE's matte lip colour collection.. I really like matte lips lately ^^




see the pinkish - red fuchsia colour ? it's so pigmented! 




LOVE :
1. the colour is so pigmented
2. last all day
3. not sticky
4. the colour is so pretty 
5. the packaging is simple and I really like it :D

HATE :
1. because it's a matte kind of lip products, it's so dry... ( must apply lip balm first)
2. quite pricey 

Repurchase?
> of course! i'm a big fan of 3CE lip products right now! gonna try more different colour !! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon