Monday, March 23, 2015

Innisfree Long Wear Cushion review


Innisfree is one of the korean popular makeup products. I really like Innisfree concept, it's soft and natural. Different than other brands such as etude house, holika holika, tony moly, or the other. Innisfree's price is in average price, not expensive, but not cheap. I dont know whether in Korea it's cheaper or not, but I got it at HK last holiday and it cost me around 250 or 280 hkd I forgot.. But its around 200 :)

This bb cushion is so light and smell nice.  I like the texture and the color is so natural. Remember to TAP and TAP and TAP while using bb cushion! Bcause that's the secret. More you tap it, you'll gain even better result !! Magic rightt? It's so easy to bring because it's a cushion.. You can just put it inside your bag, touch up inside your car or in the restroom, and *tringgg* you're ready to go!! 😘

This is how the packaging look, so simple and clean



This is what you'll see once you open it.. You'll see the sponge, the magic sponge.. That's what I call it everytime 



Press your sponge into this and tap it on your skin:) or you can spray your own mist to the sponge to get glowing skin 



Mine is in shade 23









Like : 
1. Last long enough
2. Packaging - nice and clean
3. Texture - soft and light
4. Smell - not bad

Hate :
1. Might find it hard to get the refill later because Innisfree is not avaible in all country.. ( I hope Innisfree open an official  store in Jakarta-Indonesia)
2. Color - limited 
3. Coverage - cant really hide blemishes that well.. Still need a concealer






1 comment:

  1. Maybe I pass this one since I need a good coverage. But still promising because it last pretty long time. Ugh, can't decide. Anyway I just wrote a korean makeup tutorial if you like to stop by :)

    chalwoo

    ReplyDelete

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon