Monday, June 15, 2015

Freeze Living World Alam Sutera


Who love Ice cream?? ME ME ME !! Ice cream has always been one of my fav thing on earth !! Ice cream is perfect to be a mood booster for me. I'm not a big fan of coffee, which I know it's weird since most people love coffee.. but I just don't like how it taste okaayy.... Back to ice cream, last night I tried out Freeze Nitrogen Ice Cream at Mall Living World Alam Sutera, Tanggerang. I've wanted to try out this ice cream since like.. umm a couple months ago. It's not that popular 'yet' but I think it will be, soon...






black and white for me ! yeah :D






with my brothaaa 

ohh and by the way, add me on snapchat : vanessadesella :)) 

Besides ice cream, I also tried out the frozen cookies, I don't know how to call it.. the cookies is like, umm frozen and when you bite it, smoke will come out from your mouth. I think it's so funny when that happen.. hehehe

price for the frozen cookies or oreo = IDR 5000










...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon