Monday, June 1, 2015

Let The Sun Goes Down

Holiday have always been my fav things of all time. Hang out with friends, going on a trip together, get tanned, laugh together, lighten up hair colour, and try much different things you never been able to try before..
 I really am a weird person I think.. I easily cry and laugh at the same time.. I easily miss something. when I truly like something, it won't be easily get erased from my memory.. maybe it's not only happen on me. But seriously.. I can easily miss someone / something.. right now I really miss my HK trip ( last december ) and my Bali trip ( last week )

To feel up the emptiness and since I don't feel sleepy right now, I want to share some pictures during my trip to Bali last week :))

@MOTEL MEXICOLA












rate for this place from me  : 4 / 10
the interior of this restaurant is cute :) 

.......

then we walk around to SEA CIRCUS







......

@ HOG WILDS - AKA - NAUGHTY NURI'S 




DA BOMB! Go try it if you go to Bali ! 





rate : 8 / 10
LOVE THE RIBS SO MUCH <3
- affordable price ! :)

........

@ VUE LV8












love love love this backless pic of us <3<3










rating : 8 / 10

I love the view and the pool A LOT! 
THE SUNSET FROM HERE IS SO PRETTY <3
< open table min order idr 250k >
< open table + free swimming for 2person min order idr 750k >
( even tough we must pay IDR100k if we want to swim.. but it's worthed <3 believe me )

.......

next post sooooonn :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon