Saturday, March 14, 2015

HONGKONG getaway 2015 part 1

Everybody 你好!! I finally gather my blogging spirits angain! Yeeaay! (Rare thingg okay! Lately I've been soooo lazy to update my blog) but helllooooeew i'm back. This time I'm gonna post about my holiday in hongkong. It was my second time visiting hk. You can check out my first hk post from maybe 2 or 3 years agoo here (pt1), here (pt2), here (for disneyland post) and actually i also have visited macau too but unfortunately all my photos in my old laptop were gone and I cant blog about it :( but this time I will definitely blog about macau! okaayy without furtherdue let's just get to my day 1 !!
I didnt go straight to HK, I have to transit first in Singapore.

 Mickey Minnie Mouse In Changi :))

And after sent a couple hours waiting for our flight to HK, we finally arrived in HK!! btw it's already night there, and the temperature was 11celcius, quite cold.. remember to check the weather before travel okay! it's definitely a MUST :D At first I didnt think it will be that cold, but my friend told me that it WAS cold, so I brought winter clothes like thick jacket, thick sweater, jeans, and stocking. As for shoes, I actually brought 2 shoes, but I end up wearing my Wakai flats most time in HK. It's comfortable to walk on :)









REMEMBER to purchase your octopus card in HK. you can use this card for almost everything like to pay the MTR cost, bus, and even in supermarket or other stores. So usefull !!

 A couple selfies with my bros 







group celfie <3 while waiting for bus to Tsim Tsa Tsui






in case if you're wondering how we put the lugage inside the bus 



It was so late, maybe it's about 12.00 midnight and we all so hungry, so after we put our luggage inside the hotel room, we went to the nearest KFC, it's only 3 mins walk! so close right? 

sorry for my super unprofesional food pic hehe


My favorite eggtarts from kfc HK
 Then we went back to the hotel, took a bath and SLEEP because we all so tired.

DAY 2

We decided to eat dimsum for breakfast, yeaahh so eager. go to Hk or china, chinnese food and dimsum is a MUST. Take a list on that!

On the way looking for dimsum place, I  found this cute chocolate store on the street




 And there's also a cake shop, selling cute little macaroons, cupcakes, puddings, and eggtarts




there's my eggtart

And we finally made it to the dimsum restaurant called relax for a while _____*some chinnese character i didnt understand, lol* we ordered some food, but I only managed to took 3 pictures cause too hungry problem.







Then we go across the street 




then we went to Causeway Bay to met Baymax. Hello baymax!!
Everything were decorized so prettyly because it's christmas and almost new year. 
I love it soooo much












 street food!! egg waffle :))






next we went to 1881 Heritage















in front of the fancy christmas decor outside the Harbour City Mall

this picture is blurry and dark, I notice that.. but I like it somehow, dont know why







After that we went back to the hotel
And at night I went to Sasa near the hotel and get a couple things :



2 comments:

  1. Lol ! The labels of this post : sasa pretty :p

    Ah, it looks like you enjoyed this trip . You went fat after getting back to indonesia ;p

    You must be thankful that you had friends who tell you about the weather! Since my friends say the opposite when Im going there :p my friend say that its not that cold there :p

    Characlaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiii esther! i don't even realize that labels lol..

      yeah i do enjoyed this trip.. it's so much fun!! :) i know i went fat after that trip (well actually I already fat even before that trip). and i'm on diet right now, really hope I can loose some pounds :( I'm so thankful that my friend (YOU!!) told me about the weather.. if you didn't, I think I'll spend more money to buy super thick sweater and coat in HK. Thankyouuu!!! hehehe :P

      Delete

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon