Saturday, June 9, 2012

Always Be Happy

Heii all.. today I went to SMS shopping mall. I always went there every week after I'm kinda bored with other mall. And almost every week too I watched movie with my brothers #Family'sDayOut# Haha
I really enjoyed to went to a shopping mall with my family because anything I wanna buy is like FREE :P
I only need to ask my mom and Tralala it's mine. But it doesn't always been like that. Sometimes my mom didnt wanna buy it for me because some reason.. soo.. sometimes I feel a bit disappointed. But look at the good side! maybe sometimes I couldnt got what I want.. but another times I could get what I want.. so.. It's okay laa~

Continue with my story today......
#1

#2
where am I looking at? the camera wasnt right there

We arrived there about at 06.00 p.m. When we arrived we quickly bought the movie tickets for me and both of my brothers. We watched Madagascar 3. We watched it on 07.00 p.m. While waiting for the theater opened.. We ate first at HokaHokaBento Restaurant :D Yummy ^^
Then.. Because It was almost 07.00 o'clock.. so we quickly went to the cinemas. Well.. forgot to wrote one thing.. The ticket almost sold out already.. so we must sat separately. Poor Filbert.. he never been sitting alone at the cinema.. but he enjoyed the movie.. and being alone wasnt a problem anymore ^^  At first I taught that madagascar maybe wasnt a good movie. But when I watched it.. all changed. The movie was super great and funny! For people who read this post and havent watched it, Go watch it! won't be disappointed!! :D ohh! and for the point.. I gave 9 from 10 :DD
By The Way.. this are my tickets + popcornnn :D

#3

#4

After done watching the movie, we sat in front of a singing stage. We order some food from kopitiam :)) these are only what I ate.. actually my mom order some other food. but it was too late to took a picture.. the food already gone. kekekeke~

#5
Hot Chinnese Tea
 #6
Siomay --> my favoritee ^^

#7
Camwhore onlyy :P

#8
also camwhore :P

aww. forgot about any other things.. Today I got a new phone chain!! So kawaii. There are a super cute white bunny and a super lovely stitch 
#note : Actually I'm not a fan of Stitch.. but because it looks so kawaii I couldnt stand not to buy it. HAHA

#9
kawaii bunny ^^ LOL

#10
lovely Stitch as my phone chain :))
Now my phone looks more kawaii :D Happyy! lalalallalaaaa~~ #a bit crazy#

After done ate foods we ordered from kopitiam.. we went to our car. But, before we get into the car.. I took photo first.. because now everyone are busy for watching the football event EURO 2012.. So the mall design the park with large ball.. and i took a picture with it xD

#11
bad picture quality. Gonna bring my camera next time -__- but look at the ball. Bigg right? :P

#12
inside this things. dont know what to call it. Well, this things already here for a month maybe.. but I just took a picture this timee. look at my feet!! The floor light was on if I step on it 

Then.. when we want to go home.. suddenly my lil brother want to ate, againnn!
So we stopped at the nearest McDonalds and bought him food.. I just ate an ice cream because it already late =.=

#13
the starving boy :P

 #14
cheese burger --> my favorite.. actually was bought for me. but it was already late and I just bite it for maybe 3 bites and I gave it to my dad.

#15
New McFlurry "Blueberry"

#16
the difference between the usual I bought and the new one. not bad >.<

#17

Thann. because I tired. We went homee. Feel so happyy!!! and for all readerss! Always be happy guyss ^.^ have a happiest weekend. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon