Friday, May 2, 2014

BIRTHDAY

BIRTHDAY means the day when human came to this world. It was the best day God could ever give us. Each birthday we got one year older. For me, I'm 16 (last year on 3rd december 2013) well, each birthday means a lot for me bcause I got to celebrate that day with my family and friends. Birthday wont be perfect without blowing our candles and eat one piece of bday cake. yups. This time i got to blew out 3 candles from 3 different cakes which was given from people I love (who also love me back of course) hehehe. I'm really thankfull for everything :) thanks GOD for creating me, thank you my family for always suport me and accompany me, and last but not least MY LOVELY FRIENDS , BFF, AND ALL *lopelopelopelope* sayang kaliannn :*

next will be some food explotion pics from TAIRYO RESTAURANT GRAND INDONESIA :)
































BABAAAYY :*:*:*:*:*:*:* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon