Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hongkong part I

Heiio all. Yesterday I've just get back from my vacation!! :D So happy because I got so many things and so many beautiful memories :)) but I also have some bad memories and disappointed memories. So I will tell you all of those memories I got. I will start this post from the first day I went to Hongkong ^^

That day (Wednesday, 20th June 2012) our plane will fly about at 05.30 a.m (That's too early laa~ =.=) Because of that we must be at airport about at 03.00 or 03.30 a.m. OMG -__- So I thought if I slept at 09.00 p.m or 10.00 p.m I will woke up at 02.00 a.m then I get ready for my trip. But.. every single plan I made ruined. I COULDN'T SLEEP THAT EARLY :'(( Since I started my holiday.. I always slept about at 12.00 a.m++ never slept before at 12.00 a.m.. If I try to sleep since at 09.00 p.m or whenever but before 12.00 a.m.. things will be the same.. even I tried to turn off the light and closed my eyes like always.. I still won't be sleep.. That day I came inside my room and turn off the light about at 11.00 p.m (Tuesday, 19th June 2012). In my room I do nothing than just trying to close my eyes and sleep. But why I still couldn't sleep laaaa??!! So boring being alone in my room and wait until we must get ready and went to the airport. I turn back to the left, to the right, to the left again, and to the right again until I can sleep. But everything I tried were useless. So I was like a stupid person waiting for flight on the bed and didn't do anything than turn and turn around my bed. Damnn. Then.. about at 02.00 a.m my brothers were so so sooo disturbing! they also couldn't  sleep but they were so loud while talking together each other in their room. After that my brother woke my mother up and she said that we all gonna be late and blablablaa. It still 02.00 a.m OKAYY? -____- because of that I quickly took a bath and do other stuff. Next, about at 02.30 a.m my grandmother and my uncle came to my house. my grandmother went with us but my uncle didn't.. he just pick us up to the airport. Then, we put all our bag and things inside the car and we went to the airport. we arrived at terminal 3 at 03.50, mmm. almost at 04.00 laa~ we sent our bag to the baggage and then we went inside the gate and wait until 05.30 a.m. Sooooo sleeepyy!!! emm. forgot to tell you, that plane wasn't going to HK straight away.. but it was going to Penang first for transit. Oh My God.. hopeless laa~ I never thought how Penang would look like and moree. 

Here some pictures :D ^^










 my brothers and my grandmother



my instant noodle I ate on the plane 

Then.. I arrived at Penang maybe about at 09.30.. while arrived, we must do such things like immigration and get our baggage.. the immigration went well.. butttt, when we look for our baggage, something went wrong.. my grandmother's baggage was missing.. we couldn't find her baggage. soo frustating.. we must look for her baggage for one and half hours! andd. we didn't got that bag! do you know where her bag was? that bag still at JAKARTA!! Dammmmn. How could something like that happen? so they said that the bag will be sent over to Penang at night. We couldn't wait until night okay? we just transit and at night we'll be at Hongkong laaa~~~ after they heard it.. they said that they will just sent the bag to our apartment at HK where we stayed. The baggage problem was half done and it already almost 11 o'clock. Our flight to HK will flew at 03.00 p.m. Our planed about went around Penang was ruined. we must be at airport at 01.00 o'clock =__= so we just wait at the airport. Because my brothers were hungry, we waited at McDonalds to eat. Then.. another supeer mad things happened... While my Dad queue to buy the food.. suddenly he came back and gave us free food he got from mcD. First I opened the food and I was shocked because the bread was burned. yeaah, I know it was free meal, but even it was free why did the bread look very very disgusting.. I didn't took any picture because I wasn't in the mood to took pictures. then, my dad bought the new one. I thought that maybe the bread will be more humanity and didn't burned. butt??! the same la! the bread also burned. I didn't know it was like their typical food or the chef was stupid. So I didn't touch any of them.. I just drank some water and sat there. Then.. we moved to another restaurant. My mom told me that it was kopitiam restaurant.. so we went there and bought some food. I saw the food first.. but why the foods were different from other kopitiam restaurants I've ate before? so I just bought rice with fried egg and sausage. I didn't really like something weird or whatever. I started to hate Penang since I arrived there. very disappointed and super mad memories. After I full with the food. I went to dailyfresh to saw what they sold. Then, I saw their waffles. chocolate waffles. Didn't thought about anything else. I just bought them :)) Well, my mood increase a bit laa~ not too mad again.. so yummy!

after ate my food



so yummy! RECOMMENDED if you go to Penang and so mad like me :P lol 


Then.. we waited until at 01.30 o'clock and we sent our baggage and we waited in front of the gate.





After the plane was ready.. we came inside and sat on our own seat






my hot chocolate :P



we arrived at Hongkong at 06.00 p.m.. so happy that actually I arrived at HK ^^ I didn't feel as sleepy as before because I slept inside the plane hehehe :P Then we took our bag and then my mom bought the octopus card. Octopus card was very useful, we could use it for the MTR, bus, even at the restaurant and 7eleven or circle K. So useful! I hope they will made one too in my country :))
sorry if the picture location is too messy :P

arrived at HK :D







my brother's octopus card was pink. so sad mine wasn't pink :(

well, after that we bought some food and ate first before went to our apartment. my brothers ate burger from Burger King and I bought one portion of chicken rice, i forgot the restaurant name. Then we went to our apartment by bus. we cross land to land from the airport. We stayed at Causeway Bay. I heard from my mom that Causeway Bay was almost look like Orchard Road at Singapore. So happy :)) The peoples were so crowded and so stylish!! There's no one who only using t-shirt and pants like usual. All of them used like umm, mini dress and high heels.. with curly hair and make up. Wow. I love Hongkong! Because it already night.. and we all so tired. we didn't go anywhere and our "shopping till you die" project will be started the next day.. Oh, forgot to tell you.. I love HK but i hate the apartment where I stayed at. I knew from my mom that all apartment at HK were all small. But, i never thought it will be like that. I didn't take any picture because I hate that place. Well, it's okay laa~ since I went there only for vacation and shopping, not for forever living right there. Thanks God I live in my country. kekekkeke~

That's for today's post. thanks for reading. I will post one by one about my HK trip. this only the beginning :P haha. next post gonna be about my first shopping day at HK :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon