Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hongkong part 2

heiio.heiio.heiio :P lol 
Done with the part I (if you haven't read it click ♥HERE♥) today I'm gonna post about my second day in Hongkong. Soo, let's start ! 

Hongkong time was one hour faster than Indonesia. Well, that makes difference but not a bigg difference. I always wake up at 09.00 (earliest) on holiday. But.. miracle happen. I woke up at 06.00 a.m that day. Amazing !! if it was 06.00 a.m in HK than it was 05.00 in Indonesia. So so sooo early right? ermm. something also weird.. I didn't feel sleepy at all. I just feel as always.. wow wow woww. kekekekke~ Because I got up that early and couldn't sleep again.. my mom ask me to took a bath, so I just done as she said. My mom always got up early like EVERYDAY. After I took a bath, my mom and my grandmother also took a bath. Then, three of us went down stair to buy something to eat, like umm cakes or something yummy. We went out at 07.00. Since it wasn't holiday for students in HK, so many students walking around using uniform and brought their books on hand. We walked about 20 minutes but there's no restaurant or somethin. Lucky I'm not hungry that time. After walking dunno where, we found restaurants on the street. Not big restaurants, but small and so many. They sold food that I didn't know what inside and I also didn't wanna tried them. You must know that I couldn't speak Mandarin or Konghu. Peoples right there all used Mandarin, only a few people can speak English. Looking for something to eat at HK a bit hard for me because all the food name written in Mandarin. I didn't understand :(( So if I want to order some food, I need a picture and I'll choose them. Easy way to get something good and promising. HAHAHA :P LOL 

We walkk~ waaalk~ and waaaalkkk~ on that street and then we bought some food. We bought egg tarts, breads, soya bean milk, mint milo milk, siomay -- but more like meatballs, and mie special (that was the name but do you know that noodles taste really same like Indomie, mm. instant noodle from my country). 


outfit of the day

my soya bean milk :P

those are all foods I bought :)) not too many righttt~~

sausage bread. my brother's

i don't know what is this, but it's delicious

egg tart, my favoritee♥♥

Bread with I dunno what inside. Didn't wanna try it. looks weird

the noodle I said before. Mie special = Indomie // lol 

siomay but the taste more like meatballs

mint milo milk

me with my egg tart. Yumyumyumm

my noodle. Yumyumyumm ♥♥

After ate, my brothers and my dad woke up and took a bath. That day planed was go to Tsim Sha Shui, my mom told me that it was the HK shopping paradise. But for me, every places in HK are all shopping paradise. Everywhere everywhere everywheree !!

We took MTR to that place. We went there at 10.30 a.m and arrived there maybe about at 11.00 a.m. First I saw Tsim Sha Shui, I didn't see as much clothes store as many as always I seen in HK. Electronic and gadget store were more than the clothes store. ermm. Hate it for a bit. Untill, while walking around, we.. actually just me and my grandmother. Found the clothes store. I got 3 clothes right there. Feel more confident to find more after buying those. hahahha *silly me 

Bored of waiting for me, my mom, and my grandmother shopping.. my brothers and my dad ate *agaiiin* at KFC restaurant. Lucky they found a restaurant and could sit while waiting for us. My grandma also bought 3 clothes. hmm! but she didn't buy those clothes for her, she bought those clothes for my auntie (soiie, my mom lil sister). After that, we picked up my bro and dad first and then we walked again. We walked walked and walked like a robot that never stoped =.=" well, forgot to tell you.. when I was really enjoyed walking around.. my brother is crying and goin crazy only looking for a toy store. Damnn, so made me feel more tired and didn't enjoyed it as before. After going straight for a looooong, super loong way, we must get back and found a shopping mall to find him a toy store. aaaah~ :(( hope I was a plastic barbie girl who could remove and replace her leg. hmm. stupid dream. While walking to found that "mall" My mom ask us to go to avenue of star, where there are some famous actor and actress handprints or something.. I really wanna see it, but my angry lil brother reject it and he became more and more angry. ermm. everyone who went to HK must be goin to avenue of star la~ but because of him I couldn't go there. so disappointed :'( But, not going that time also a good thing, if there still a famous place I haven't come, maybe someday I will come back and see it. hihi

Then, we waaaalked until arrived in front of a mall.. forgot the name la. Enddd !! I found Liz Lisa store without knowing. Hahaha. my first goal went to HK is to find Liz Lisa store. and I found it. yeayy !

in front of sasa makeup store. Sasa is like everywhere in HK :))

while choose some clothes, but I didn't buy any right there because the clothes didn't seem really interesting 


after bought soo many toys from ToysRus

in front of that boat 




in front of Harbour City mall



Then, we came inside the mall to found cool air. hahaha. That mall where my bro and mee :P bought toys and toys. different with the mall I found Liz Lisa store. Because I was too hungry, while my brothers choose some toys.. me, my mom, and my grandma who haven't ate yet bought some food from KFC. We bought egg tarts, burgers, french fries, and rice with mushroom on it (yummyumyum)





Done with my food, I came inside the toy store which located beside KFC. And I bought my UNO Stacko !
all toys we bought. We bought transformers about 5 pack, 3 nerfs, my uno stacko, 1 box chocolate, and 2 box cute candy package :))

our toys rush baggies we bought also because we also must buy the plastic bag to bring them, so just bought those cute picture baggies.

the chocolate and the princess look like candy package

We walked inside until 05.00 p.m and then we back to Tsim Sha Shui road and walked there again. So tired. And while walking around we forgot to bring my grandma stuff she have just bought, her medicine or something in one plastic bag. we lost it, the price was about HK400 if I counted it. Dunno what to do and my grandma felt a bit disappointed, then we just went back to apartment. I found another clothes store and I bought 3 clothes right there. hiihihi

giant yakult we bought at 7eleven. It wasn't that big in my country

my UNO Stacko ^^

After going back to apartment, I still felt something missing and I still wanna walk around AGAIN, even tough my foot was hurt so bad, I still wanna walk! *here comes my walk spirit* HAHAHA

in front of SOGO near my apartment in Causeway Bay

I bought that delicious choco waffles on the street and one glass of strawberry yoghurt smoothies. so yummy. RECOMMENDED :PP

And done for that day :]]
my new luggage 

inside that luggage were all of my new stuff :P 

andd. those what I bought that day. the 2 other stuff was washed because I've just used it yesterday

That's for today post. thanks for reading. next post is about my DISNEYLAND trip ^0^
byebyee nightnight~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon