Friday, August 9, 2013

H O L I D A Y - ocean park water adventure❤

Holiday is boring if you spend it at home by yourself. Even if you spend the rest of the day by watching youtube videos (like me) or watching k-dramas (also like me). Holiday is more fun if you spend it with your friends and family. So in this post I'm gonna show you my experience with my family at Ocean Park Water Adventure, located at BSD.. My hometown :D lol.. This waterpark is afordable.. Price only 75k(bcause it's on holiday) i guess :)) maybe it's cheaper on regular day. I didn't managed to took some pictures bcause i dont own any waterproof camera. But i do take some pictures with my phone, my mom took it for me hihi. Before go to that waterpark i went to Mcdonalds to get my baby-cheeseburger (actualy bcause i want to get the smurf 2 toys from happymeal 😈)

That's my babyy~~

First look while arrived.. That's my bro :p

After i changed to my swimsuit i didnt get to use my phone bcause my little brother alredy calling me. 


Floating, float float float. 



Me and my little brothers(the one with me + behind us) haha

Yap, another picture of me and filbert. Bryan didnt want to take pictures -.- 

Wrong lighting focus :( 

I look fat :o

After playing with water, we went to SMS (Summarecon Mall Serpong), ate dinner, and then watch the smurf 2 with bryan and filbert ^^ love the movie btw.. 

End up the post with picture of me and filbert *again :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon