Monday, August 12, 2013

H O L I D A Y - be healthy ❤

Holiday gets me gain 3kg, and yees.. That's not good! Besides getting fat makes you look ugly, getting fat also make you unhealthy. So today I went to Gold Gym to burn the fat off! Wohoo :D I went there with my mom. We got one PT(Personal Trainer).. His body was cool! Like a male model seriously ._. But not really handsome lol. He told us which stuff should we use and how many times we have to use it. It was so fun lah! Best part about gold gym is.. It was "all club" -> means you can go to any gold gym you want. You can go gym everyday and be healthy :D hihi

Taken on the way to gold gym mall alam sutra❤

Some pics that my mom took for me :


Blurr :((( 





After that, victor (the PT) helps me do stretching :) next, we're done and we can go to the locker room.. Can either took a bath or even just wash your face :D







Done workout, I ate sushi to avoid getting more calories after burning it :'(( 

Plus mango juice. Super YUMS!

 WOHOO!❤❤ 

Be healthy by workout twice a week(min).. Eat healthy food, drink healthy drink(such as fresh juice), drink much water. Be careful on picking your food, good luckk! ;)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon