Saturday, August 10, 2013

H O L I D A Y-Rainbow🌈

Last july, me and my family went to kuala lumpur. We have a great time right there :) we stayed at Fahrenheit Suites. It was an apartment, not hotel. I recommended it for people who went there with big family bcause apartment got more rooms and you can spent time together at the same time, can cook and eat together... I mean it's better rather than staying at hotel.. It's more fun lah~ 

We do some shopping. Yap, that's a life of a shopaholic lol. We went mall to mall. :D
Time for.. Pictuuurreees : 
Day 1 

With my soi-ie(youngest auntie)

Tokio street 😍❤ 

Mochii❤❤❤ I love mochi so I brought one box. Forgot the price, but I think it'S not pricey :))

Mochimochi❤



After shopping, we put our stuffs back to apartment and then we went eat some delicious.. Yums..... Duriann! 

Bought baby lips-color and new pocketbag 

Day 2: 
 

Quote:be dumb, be crazy, be a weirdo, dare to be different ❤

My aunt got these manggo drink and it was like.. The best :D RECOMENDED❤


💬Superman is trapped!!😱 Lol

Victoria secret + coach = love

Next gotta get those babies! Yums like crazy❤ the mcflurry oreo WOHOO 
Next after full with foods, we went to surya KLCC and took some pics. Look at those rainbow!! Look so perf and cute :D







Feel so tall in this pi :o

My brothers busy with games. Boys boys boys..

Next we went to twin tower : 





Hello mr.dad - gumball lol

We only got 2 days in KL, after that we went to the train station and took the night train to Singapore. The last time I took night train in KL maybe 3/4 years ago. 

End up the post with pic of me inside the train, tryin to sleen even tough it's hard bcause it was so noisy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon