Sunday, June 17, 2012

Auntie Birthday

Heiio. I've just get back from Angke Restaurant :)) After My aunt 60th birthday party. Before we went to that restaurant we went to Kelapa Gading Mall first.. We went there about at 02.00 p.m until 05.30 p.m.. I didn't buy anything todayy.. Actually I want to try coloring my hair with Etude House bubble hair coloring.. But I'm a bit worried about what will happen next after dying my hair to another color.. Also afraid if the result will be bad.. So I didn't buy it -__-



Then.. I want to curl my hair at Peter F Saerang Salon.. My mother already agree and I have ask the price and many more.. But.. Because I need to go to my aunt birthday.. I can't curl my hair today :'( Okay laah.. Tomorrow still can :(((( So after that we went to Guess store and my mom bought new stuff. Also bought a watch for my aunt as the birthday present.. Next, we went to the Electronic store at that mall.. While walking around.. suddenly my father ask about a kind of LED television from LG. The television was quite big.. if I was right maybe about 55 inch. So he bought it.. And the good thing is.. I will got a television in my room. YEAY! a new one :)) Even not a big one.. but it's okay.. My mom never agree to put a television in my room because I almost never get out from my room. Haha. It was because all the thing I need are in my room. All the gadget I need are all in my room :D Just miss one and that was television.. and now I'll get my television :) WOHOO! #so excited and can't wait until tomorrow#


Me, on the way to my aunt birthday party


the accessories I used


on the way to mall


also on the way to mall


Choosing the television

Then.. After done from the electronic store.. We went home first to change and took a bath.. and much more. I just washed my face and curl my hair with iron curl and not doing any make up. About at 06.30 p.m we all ready to go. We arrived at the Angke Restaurant about at 07.00 p.m and when we arrived there was so much people.. I almost think that we gonna be late, but the people were all have just came. Ermm. I really wanna go home that time. Because I'm not feel really well, I just sit down calmly and wait until the food came and eat ^v^ Here's some picture :









That's all for today!! feel a bit tired. Night all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon