Monday, June 11, 2012

Minnie Mouse inspired nail art♥

heiio!! Today I'm going to show you how to make your own minnie mouse nail art. This tutorial is super easy and the result is so cute! so kawaii! and I made this nails because I suddenly remembered that I will go to Hongkong Disneyland next week!! Well, because I think that Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse are like their mascot or something like.. umm.. I don't know how to say it.. you understand lah what I mean :P






Beside that I was inspired because I will go to Disneyland.. I also know about it from google. Actually people most used red for the base.. but for me because I ran out the red colour.. so I used my O.P.I Excuse Moi! HL C10 for the base :)


You Also need white, black, and top coat. For the dot I'm using my old pen. Also prepare some crystals to placed on the middle of the black ribbon :D




See? most people use red for the base.. but for me.. I tried another color so its a bit different. 

Let's Start!! 

1 ) Clean up your nails 


The flash makes my hand look so ugly -__-

2) Apply Base coat


3) Apply the red/what color you want like this one :)


4) Put some white color wherever you think can be cleaned or maybe thrown away later 


5) use a dotting tool or something if you have one. But for me I just using this old pen :))


6) Place some dots on the nail but only on the colored nails



8) Put some black color on the same placed as before (the white color)


9) You may use the same pen / dotting tools or you may change it to the new one :D


10) Draw a ribbon, just a small cute ribbon in the middle of the colored nails and uncolored nails


11) Prepare the Crystals ^0^



12) place one crystals on each nails. Only on the middle of the ribbon if you didn't want your nails look weird because too many things on it




ANDDD YOUR MINNIE MOUSE NAILS ARE DONE!! super easy right? and the result look so kawaii.. Ready for my Disneyland Trip!! HAHAHA :P

End this post with my too much camwhore~~ #selcaa 
Bad Quality because I only used my itouch♥♥
























with my friend's brother :))




HAHAHA nightt all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon