Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Being an ulzzang

Heiio. When I googled for some information about ulzzang.. I found out that ulzzang didn't only at Korea.. but for another country peoples also trying to be an ulzzang.. Well, being an ulzzang actually not really hard. So for today's post I'm gonna tell you what things do you need and what you need to do to look like  ulzzang member. ^^ In the end I will also tried to do my first giveaway! soo. girls #for indonesian only# join this giveaway and win the prize!! HAHA

To be an ulzzang you only need :

1) Circle lens "REALLY IMPORTANT" because circle lens make your eyes look bigger and most ulzzang have those big kawaii eyes. There are so many kinds of circle lens. And as I googled.. so much people used the Geo Softlens from Korea. But for me I just using my New Look lens. And the grey one is my favorite. But if you want your eyes looks more big.. I think black, grey, or dark brown looks pretty good. And.. one more thing about the circle lens. If you want a bigger eyes.. your circle lens diameter also need to be big.. so your eyes got the doll look likee!!

2) BB Cream. You need to apply bb cream so your skin look like a doll. Because bb cream makes your skin look so smooth and bb cream can make your acne almost can't be seen!! For bb cream I didn't really know which brand is famous. But I recommended etude house as your product. But.. if your skin can't use any bb cream (like me, first time I'm using bb cream, it was xmeiikitty's.. when I tried to apply it to my skin.. suddenly my face looks so horrible!! and that time we were on the way to a mall with my other friends :((( That time I swear I won't use bb cream again in my life. but I tried the "maybelline new york" products and my skin is okay. that's a bit weird..) just tried other products.. but if your skin still didnt got any better.. mm.. stop try to use it because I'm afraid your skin will get allergic or something even worse than that.

3) Fake Eye Lash. This things also important.. because if you only using your eyeliner onlyy.. your eyes still looks kind of.. mmm. what to sayy. still looks missing something and your big circle lens makes your eyes looks more like a vampire maybe. Hahaha.. But if you didn't have any.. it's okay :)) Just draw your eyeliner as thick as you can..

4) Style your hair as cute as can be because ulzzang have cute hair style. And.. if you want to look more like ulzzang.. you may colored your hair. If you want to coloring your hair.. Light color like brown is good. Don't choose weird color if you didn't want to look weird too. Most ulzzang really like to tie their hair like a 5 y.o little girl.. I like that kind of hair. It makes us look cuter and younger. Remember!! your hair style is important too. Also.. if you want to make your hair curly like a kawaii doll, you must make your hair really curl.. not just half curl.. And.. for curl I think loose curl looks more fit with ulzzang style. Other than curl, straight hair also looks pretty good. But if you want straight hair.. you must make it really straight :)) Having a bangs is a good thing.. Bangs will make you more kawaii. If you don't have it.. right now so much people sell the fake bangs.. you just need to clip it on your real hair and tadaa you just look like you really have bangs. Ulzzang also use bangs some time!! so it's okayy. :P

5) Ulzzang lips. Peoplee.. about ulzzang lips.. their lips looks a bit different.. They'll make their lips look thin so their lips look more like the doll lips. So many people also do the ulzzang lips tutorial.. you may googled it somehow and find it.. But if you are lazy to try those things.. just use your pink lipgloss and your lips are done. :D

6) NAILS. To be an ulzzang needs to have a pretty nails too! not just your appearance needs to be pretty.. your nails needs to be pretty too! For nails you can do nail art or you may just buy the fake nails. If you want to do nail art.. choose the design at the beauty salon.. some beauty salon price is reasonable.. but some is not. So.. choose the most cheap but great result salon.. not expensive but bad result. For nails.. you must choose the kawaii design and unique. And if you didn't want to spend money in the salon.. just make it yourself. Sometimes I do my nail art alone at home.. You didnt need to spend too much.. just use your creativity!!

7) Ulzzang style. After you done with your make up, hair, and nails.. your style needs to be cute so people will like you like the way you like ulzzang members.. If you want the girly style, mini dress looks great.. and if you want the casual styles.. just using a shirt and short pants will be great and so simple.. for the shoes.. you must consider it with your style.. if you use some girly style.. a shoes with bow and light color will perfect. Other than shoes.. you also need to use accessories so you get more kawaii and stylish.. Try to match the accessories with your style..

That's all you need to be an ulzzang girlss!! Easy right?? HAHA.
Here some picture I took today for my ulzzang wanna be :P
Just leave it if you didnt want to see my facee ^^














Thankss for reading :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon