Friday, June 8, 2012

GRADUATION ++

Last Saturday was my graduation dayy! So excited about that moment!! 
I've been waiting for months for this!! And TADAAA! My result were really good! I couldnt believe it! All of my national exam got more than 9.00 ! WOW rightt? >.<

Heres some picture i took yesterday :D

#1

#2

#3

 #4
on my way to school :D
#5
yeeay!

Next. My brother went to a mall to watched lockout movie with his friends. And while waited for him.. me, my dad and my mom, also my other brother Filbert ate at Pizza Hut. We didnt order as much as always.. we just order some kind of foods :))

#6
Deluxe cheese pizza ^^

 #7
Beef Lasagna ^^

#8

#9

#10

Anddd!!! because i got #PERFECT# scoree.. my mom told me that she will gave me a present
While we were eating our pizzas and more, I went for a short walk at the face shop store.. I felt really unhappy and super mad at them. What kind of attitude was that? When I walk into their shop.. actually i was looking for a comb.. A cute comb which I bought last year at another The Face Shop Store which also located in different mall. I love the comb design.. And I was looking for the new one because mine already.. ermm. disgusting maybe?? Well.. when I ask one of the employee.. They told me that they didnt sold it.. I was likee.. what? I bought it last year at the same store but different place and they told me they never sold it? That was weird enough. I hope that i still kept the receipts or something like that to prove them that I bought it at The Face Shop. And I think on their website they also post that comb to be sold!! Well if they just told me that they didnt sold it with calm words.. I wont be mad or somethin. But do you know how they told me they didnt have it? So hate they attitude. Then.. I looked their hand lotion named "Mini pet" and they look gorgeous and super kawaii! NOT AN AD!! xP
I've been googled about them..     
                      

Andd. I was just wanna tested it.. and one of the employee was coming and another was looking at me like i wanna stole it or what... REALLY MAD OKAY? What kind of service was it? 
I still standing right there and another things made me in love againn.. It was The Face Shop's perfume stick named "Lovely me:ex Mini Petite/perfume stick" Also gorgeous and kawaii!!

Also not an AD :P Cute right? 
Then.. I was just ask the employee that was there any tester or something so I could smell it.. But the employee said with rude voice : NO. OMG! If I knew their boss, I'm gonna FIRED them and replace with another people who have better attitude. Because I felt really mad at them.. I'm going back to my mom and I  told her about it.. and I ask her to buy it for me.. and she agreed. I brought my mom there.. and we bought both of them. The mini pet hand lotion and the lovely me:ex mini petite. 
And they smell really good. love it and next time I wont go back to that The Face Shop store in that mall! HATE THEIR EMPLOYEE! I hope I could meet their boss!!! 
#11

 #12

#13

#14

#15

#16
 #17
#18
After that, I watch Snow White and The Huntsman with my brother *Bryan

#19
me.. in front of the banner :P I really like kristen steward :)) #I LOVE TWILIGHT# 
For the point for this movie maybe i gave.. mmm. 8 from 10? hehe :P
I watch that movie until about at 09.00 p.m and then I went homee. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon