Monday, August 6, 2012

爷爷 birthday party

heiio, This post actually need to be posted yesterday.. but I must complete something so I post it todayy~ Last Friday was my grandpa birthday. He's my only grandpa. He's my grandpa from my dad.. So, 祝你生日快乐 爷爷 !! happy birthday 爷爷 !! Wish you luck and Buddha Bless you !!

爷爷 birthday invited some people that I only met on chinese new year day. And that day we all like family gathering. We got free karaoke but all the songs were mandarin -__- And the only one song I could sing at least you may say it "well done" was Lao Shu Ai Ta Mi. That song was the easiest song for me lahh~ So I present it as my present lol :P

My table was full of my cousins, so I know them.. Different with the other tables which I can't easily remember their name. haha :D In my table, we got Birthday noodle (That's how I usually say it) and other foods. We pick about 8 kinds of food.









Then, done eating, one by one relatives sang one song for grandpa. Sweet right? :P



jiejie pic by filbert, just her head. HAHAHA 


They will get married soon :D 

爷爷 and his beloved wife, MY GRANDMA

family picture, while sang happy birthday song 

forgot to rotate the picture, okay lah~

LAO SHU AI TA MI karaoke, and jiejie accompanied me 

After that, all family took a picture with my yeye and he cut his cake and gave them all to guests :)) 
Before went home, some people talking to each other and they took almost one hour! while waiting for them until done, I felt so so so damn bored and upset. I meann, I wasn't feel really good that time. I was sick, but how could them talking to each other so long. No one cares about me =__= lol

Then I took an outfit of the day pic :
top from boutique at HK, and short from basic house + accessories bought at Cindy store

Thanks for reading ^^ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon