Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Za Total Hydration Amino Mineral Refreshing Gel Review :]]

heiio, as I said before.. If I found my new Za product was great and helping me, today I'm gonna give a review of it. Like I read from xiaxue post a long time ago.. I read that this gel helps us a lot. It could help someone with oily skin (like me) on my age or maybe older than me. I love how Za packaged this thing.. It was pinkThe gel texture also smooth and nice. The smell is nice and not disgusting.. The price was reasonable and cheap.. In my country it was IDR 60.000, maybe in other country sell this item more expensive or even more cheap than right here :P

The direction to use it is really easy.. you only need to use your own toner or lotion first.. and then just place the gel on your face with your fingertip. You may use this as your base before your daily make-up such like bb cream or foundation etc. This gel really makes your skin very moisturize :D









Go buy for yourself.. for pink lovers and want to get moisturize and smooth skin, go try it laah~ haha
thanks for reading :x xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon