Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekend shopping haul

Heiio, Since my school already start to give me so many homework, tests, or anything that makes me really busy.. so I can't post anything like always :'( But, today I'm gonna show you my new haul I bought today. Not much but it's okay lah~

Okay, today I went to PIK hospital for my brother's treatment. He wasn't ill, sick, or something dangerous.. he just did this treatment so he could be more concentrate and not as childish as now. As you know, my brother is acting so damn hyper active ! he can't stand quietly =__= So, I hope his treatment will make him getting better and better so he could be normal (even tough he was normal) Waiiit, I wasn't say something bad about him okay? I just give some opinion :) So don't think I'm not a good jiejie but a bad one !! His treatment took one hour and while waiting for him, me, my dad, and bryan went to the cafe to ate something. I bought OREO CHEESECAKE, PINK AND GREEN MACARONS, also one bowl of MEATBALLS. 

OREO CHEESECAKE - IDR 25.000

PINK AND GREEN MACARONS - IDR 8.000 each



MEATBALLS - IDR 18.000

All of those foods were RECOMMENDED :P 

And, after my brother done.. we all went to Serpong, Tanggerang. We went to SMS mall, like always :D But today I didn't catch any movie because don't have time + not in the mood for movie. Forgot to tell you, I wasn't feel really good right now, I was sick.. it's okay since I was happy all day lol

Me and Bryan ate BEEF BOWL from Yoshinoya.. my favorite food beside pizza :D // IDR 40.000 for one package that have :

Refillable iced tea 

this kind of soup I didn't really like

 Fried chickens and maybe the other 2 things were siomay

And of course the most love! BEEF BOWL :D

Done eating our foods, my brother went to Timezone to play games and do whatever. Like always, while waiting for them, I went alone to each store to see something rare and cute then buy them. So, I got new paper holders and picture wood clip from SCOOP, L'oreal Paris total repair 5 shampoo and try the ZA product (If it was good, gonna do a review of it) from WATSONS, and then a new black belt that I'm gonna use for school because I hate mine that I bought from my old school.

Belt for IDR 35.000 (So cheap, boutiques sell them for IDR 89.000 each)

shampoo and new stuff :P

kawaii paper holder and clip for my pictures, yeay! 

Then I bought wedang ronde.. taste really good :D


That's all, thanks for reading guyss ^^ night nightt~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon