Friday, August 10, 2012

Milo, my night hero !!

heii, Tonight I'm gonna show you my new hero
My hero is even more powerful and helpful than Superman, Batman, and Spiderman
My hero helps me on time and never late
My hero is...
JENG JENG JENG JENG!!

MILO
My favorite chocolate milk ever since I was small !!
My BFF ~~

If you suddenly felt hungry and didn't have anything to eat or drink. Don't worry, just remember to always have milo in your house. Plus hot water to make the milk of course !! lol :p

Easiest way to get full, even only drink "milk". You also could add something like quacker that sold in supermarket.. or some cereal like coco crunch and more. For me I made my hot chocolate milk with quacker because I have nothing at my house. Not cool right? yeah.. because I think that way. So here we start the hero time.. hahaha

First.. get all we need


Then open the milo pack



after that took your spoon and then pour the milk with hot water, stir stir stir :]]



Next, add the quacker :D


Last.. you only need to stir the quacker so it mix well with your milk. Then your MILO is done!!





Drink it while you thirsty and hungry ! you may drink it at night or morning also can lah~ slurp slurp slurp ! >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon