Friday, August 17, 2012

Lunch @WesternKopitiam

start it with my face.. heiheihei.. I hope you miss me :P lol


Heiio, how's your day? my day feels sometimes great and exciting but sometimes sadness and pain  disturbing me. Today I went to Summarecon Mall Serpong with my mom and dad. We ate at Western Kopitiam. I ordered my favorite food. Guess what? it wasss........... Chicken Riicee!! Hainan Rice!! And western kopitiam have the best chicken rice. I love it !! 

But first, please let me post my camwhore picture.. Took it while bored inside the car :)



my accessories for today ^^
#Bali bracelet, mickey mouse bracelet from HK disneyland, and another bracelet.. also my super forever always love hello kitty bling bling ring!!#

We arrived there about at 15.00++ forgot the real hour. Ermm. forgot to tell you, today I got a small accident.. I fell while walked with my mom. Damn stupid right? why am I so careless.. =.=

Then we went to western kopitiam and order the food.. 


mm, the word "western" accidentally cut -.-

look at those people. still not as crowded as always 


We ordered :

siomay


 CHICKEN RICE, WHY ARE YOU SO YUMMY? lol
fried siomay. not really recommended 

usual drink.. iced tea :3

Those all the foods we ordered.. and some food were nice but some were bad.. 



Thanks for reading. ask me if you want to know something about anything that I probably now.. :D 
♥♥ *: xoxo :* ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon