Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Za Energy Mist

heiio, I got free time tonight :]] I'm gonna show you my new Za product called Energy Mist. Also Pink laah !! I bought it at watsons for IDR 92.000 after discount about 10 %. Nice product. You may use it while feel your skin was dry or while you want to feel fresh :) You can use it even after make-up ! Your skin won't be hydrate and thirsty.. I heard that Za was quite good for skin. And by that I tried to used the products one by one. The next product I want to try maybe the toner :)) gonna make a review and comment about it when I buy it later :D




 PINK PACKAGING makes me fall in love dipper and dipper











Done with Za energy mist ! Result = I love it ! so much ! haha. go try to buy it !! won't disappointed 

Last picture from me, accidentally took this picture while my bang was like that :P


 Thanks for reading. xoxo :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon