Saturday, July 28, 2012

Friday and Saturday

heiio, today I went to Emporium Mall with my mom, auntie, and brotherss. We went there to ate and bought some need for school. We ate at Tawan Restaurant.. We got :











Then, after ate we went to Paperclip to bought things I need. Then, my aunt went to a beauty salon to cut her hair.. she became more pretty lol :P 

While waiting for her, me, mom, and my brothers went to Starbucks. I got my forever always favorite chocolate cream chip my brother got iced chocolate. 



Then, we did nothing until my aunt done.. After that, we went homee! hihihi

\
new dork diaries NOTE BOOK 

ootd! black tank and pants from basic house :))

my own creation for my itouch ^^

and today I got those protection seal. kawaii :D only Rp 10k each 

That's all.. thanks a lot for readers :]] saranghae






No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon