Friday, July 20, 2012

Boring Day

HEIIO. I haven't post as often as always.. This week I already started my school day. I was a Senior High School Student right noww :P lalala~ My new school was IPEKA school. And, as the newcomer (new student at SHS) every school have something called MOS. MOS at different schools are different. My mos started last Monday and done last Wednesday. Yeahh, 3 days only. First day and second day didn't feel as nice as the third day. My class was X-1. So sad that me and my friends from my old school seperate :(( Esther was at X-4 and Vista was at X-2. damnn, why why why? 

You must be curious about why I like the third day at MOS. Well, that day was fun ^^ We played together and get to know each other :)) Also, that day I realize something.. "I should forget that person who I really really like right now". It was a new life okay? there still another person who I will like. I got new school, new uniform, new friends, new look, new life and of course new person :( so, I'll try my best to be better

And, after three days passed, another day passed.. my IQ-test day. And.. today, the fifth day, my school give us day off. So happy. Tomorrow was Saturday and the next day was Sunday. So I have three days off :)) My plan for today actually went to mall with esther to play ice skating. But, our plan was ruined. ermm, why our skating plan always ruined =_= So, to fill this boring day. I camwhore as much as I want. Camewhore was like everything for me to fill boring time. Every second, every hour, every day, every yearss, camwhore will always beside me // Selcaa :P

And well, Done talking. Here some picture I took today. With my eye make-up + hello kitty glasses



















































My favorite picture today :D



2


Thanks for readingg! some advice from me, camwhore if you bored !! hahaha LOL :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon