Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Bryan :))

heiio. today was my brother's birthday :]] So, once again.. happy birthday to you my brother !! my enemy at home. hahaha. It was his 12th birthday. ermm, hope he will change his bad habit after today. And not disturbing me like always. 

He had a weird hobby like eating his beloved seafood only at that crowded but dirty place. Even the food were delicious, but can't he reconsider it first ? please ? Actually I didn't want to went there, but because it was his birthday.. It's okay lah. Just for today and don't have any plan to go back there again. ^^

He got xbox as his present, also 3 different kind of nerf we bought at HK :]]

The birthday boy :p

 his birthday cake, CHEESECAKE from cheesecake factory. MY FAVORITE♥♥

Well, that's all for today. :]] Thanks for reading. night~~ ^^ *kisskiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon