Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy birthday my lil brother Filbert ^^

heiio everyone. This post just going to be a short post. hihi.Yesterday was my brother's birthday. He look so happy. He got some presents from my mom and dad. He got transformers robot and XBOX. Well, that xbox was completed our gadget, specially for gaming things. We almost have all of those games. mm. That xbox also gonna be my other brother present, two of them was like share it as present. My other brother, as you know named Bryan will also being 12 next week. Filbert was being 9th year since yesterday. soo, I'm gonna be 15 this December. hoping something good will happen la. by the way, I didn't post any pic today. I will post my bro's bday picture later.. :P well, that's all. Have a good dayy! nightnight :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon