Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Amazing Spiderman

heiio heiio all, sorry I still haven't post about my disneyland trip. I'm not really in the mood to upload those so many pictures.. so I will post it another time. :]]

Today I watched The Amazing Spiderman with my brothers. Actually my brothers wanna watched it since the first day it played in my country. In my country that movie played on 4th July. In Hongkong that movie was played on 29th June, in Macau was on 28th June. Why did my country always late for movie? ermm, so jealous with another country. But because I didn't wanna watched it on that day, so I just suggest him to watched it today. Poor them. haha

Back about the movie, I like the actors and actress.. but about the stories, I still prefer the old spiderman stories.. But the movie still good la. I like it, but not really really like it as before. The part I didn't really like maybe being replaced by the actor who act as spiderman//Peter Parker. He looks young and good looking//handsome :P LOL Really, since the movie started.. when I saw his face I really like him. mm.. maybe fall for the first time I look at him. okay my word was a bit too much. His name actually Andrew Garfield. So I will post about his profile and picture which I took from google and another. :))

Andrew Russell Garfield (born 20 August 1983) is an American-English actor. He began his career in British television, appearing in the teen drama Sugar Rush in 2005, and gained further exposure appearing in the BBC's Doctor Who in 2007. His early film roles include Lions For Lambs, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, and the Channel 4 drama Boy A , which garnered him the 2008 BAFTA Television Award for Best Actor. Garfield achieved wider recognition and critical acclaim for his role as Eduardo Saverin in the 2010 film The Social Network, a role which earned him Golden Globe and BAFTA nominations. Garfield is a Dual Citizens of the United States and the United Kingdom. He played the tittle character in the 2012 superhero film The Amazing Spiderman, a reboot of the Spider-man film series.

If he always gonna play as spiderman. I think spiderman will be another fav character from marvel//superheroes. My fav character was Captain America because the actor also soo handsome. In love with him while watched The Avengers. hihii, why am I so easy falling in love for actor? :pAnd, about the movie, maybe I'll give about 79 / 100 for point :]] 

Some pictures, I didn't own them okay~
















Like him.. A lot ! !
and for those who haven't watch it, go watch it :]] here's the trailer 



that's all for tonight, thanks for reading. So sleepy.. nightnight♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon