Monday, July 23, 2012

Dinner at HAWAII resto

heiio, I've just get back from HAWAII restaurant near my house. I mean, not too close. It only took 15 mins from my home to the restaurant. I went there with my families. That restaurant have just being renovated last month (maybe? forgot ady). Today dinner was to celebrate my auntie 50th birthday. HAPPY  BIRTHDAY AUNTIE, WISH YOU LUCK AND ALWAYS BE HAPPY :)) Well, maybe this month there were 4 or 5 person celebrated their birthday. And next month gonna be my mom's turn. I wonder what to buy to her as the presents.. emmmm, what to buy? keep thinkingg *tiktoktiktok* still thinking.. lalala~

Forget about that, here some picture :

my iced tea

some food I took 

I don't know what is this but I think it taste spice or hot?

The birthday noodle, that's what I called it because I always ate it when someone held a birthday party

I like those 

My Favorite, guess what it is :P

Also My favorite !!

After done eating, we all went home. My mom give my auntie angpao and also cheesecake for her b'day. My cousin also gave her cakes. I hope she will be happy on her birth date :)) once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIEE~ And heree, some picture I took when I got home, I post it on instagram :)) follow my instagram @heiioselcaa !! hihi



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 


THANKS FOR READING, MUAACH :* xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon